Little did we know!
Who controls the United States borders and refugees policies? The policies that been in place since LBJ. Strangely, the United Nations.
An agreement that the US government signed in the 60s under LBJ, very loyal Patriot that helped murder President Kennedy.
This is shocking, the UN controls our borders. There was a 1951 Refugee Convention that ended up in what we call 1967 protocols and we became a signatory in 1968. The Refugee Convention came up with legal codes that we were bound to follow because of our signatures. Of course, we could get out of this at any time. Why Trump hasn’t, I don’t know.
I’ll tell you until Trump gets rid of these regulations, I wouldn’t want to spend one tax dollar on building a wall. Because it won’t mean a damn thing.
What does this Include
- article 3 precludes a Muslim travel ban.
- article 16 mandates free legal aid for Refugees. We get to pay for these guys when they show up at our door and demand to come.
- In article 17 requires a refugee to work.
- article 22 mandates free education.
- article 23 free welfare.
- article 24 free health care.
- It goes on article 26 they can travel anywhere in the United States.
- article 28 you can leave the United States and return unabated
- articles 32 and 33 make deportation almost impossible.
- In article 31 prohibits imposing penalties on account of their illegal entry
or presence on refugees
The UN Controls USA Borders and Refugee Policies.