Obama’s legacy is measured in ashes. From wars of aggression to a police state on steroids, banking bailouts and Obamacare, Obama has been the perfect captain to carry the New World Order football further down the field. But as Americans prepare for a new liner to be placed in their gilded bird cage, today we remember how the Deep State tricked the public in 2008 by giving them what they thought they wanted.
The result of the past election was not a victory for Donald Trump. Actually, it was a calamitous defeat for the forces behind the New Gay World Order, particularly the CFR conspirators and their minions.
To top it off, Trump’s election by the American people has coincided with the Brexit, the growing collapse of the European Union, Russia’s strong opposition to their New Gay World Order, the CFR’s failure to overthrow Assad in Syria to give control of the whole Middle East to extremist Muslims, the refusal of Philippine’s President Duterte to play their game, and the Colombian people’s rejection of a Peace Accord with the murderous, corrupt FARC guerrilla.
No wonder the CFR conspirators are so nervous and concerned about their future. It seems, though, that they still refuse to accept the reality of their defeat and are desperately planning to avoid at all costs that Donald Trump becomes the next president of the United States — even if to avoid it they have to push America into a nuclear Armageddon. The CIA, Obama, and their lapdog John McCain, a traitor and one of the most despicable characters of American politics, are working hard to push America into it.
Currently, the same people who told us that Saddam Hussein was stockpiling weapons of mass destruction in Iraq are now desperately trying to delegitimize Trump by claiming that the Russian government influenced the results of the election. Moreover, impostor Barry Soetoro has declared that he plans to stay in Washington D.C. with Michael in order to create a “shadow government” to fight President Trump. Now, given the fact that Soetoro is a mentally-retarded moron, one has to conclude that his “shadow government” will be fully under the control of the Invisible Government controlled by the Wall Street bankers, oil magnates and CEOs of transnational corporations ensconced at the Council on Foreign Relations in Manhattan.
Nevertheless, we should not be surprised by the globalist conspirators’ knee-jerk reaction. They have plenty of reasons to be scared to death.
Source: Servando Gonzalez — Are the CFR Conspirators Trying to Overthrow Trump
After all McCain, Bush, Cheney, Hillary, and Obama may end up behind bars if Trump is POTUS.
Senator McCain Exposes the Globalists While Endorsing Them!
And here is more info about the CFR: Why isn’t the CFR in the History Books?.
Currently, the same people who created “Remember the Maine,” “Remember Pearl Harbor,” “Remember he Gulf of Tonkin” and “Remember 9/11,” have pulled another rabbit out of their magician’s hat: “Remember the Russians.” Seemingly, they want to kill two birds with the same stone: stealing the election from Trump and begin the new Cold War they have been craving. Obviously, they are still under the wrong assumption that we are nothing but a bunch of idiots.
The ongoing disinformation campaign has been orchestrated by the CFR’s globalist conspirators using their beloved CIA to launch a disinformation PsyOp accusing the Russians of messing in the recent election in an effort to undermine the nomination of President-Elect Donald Trump. Nevertheless, the CIA’s role in the charade has given us the best opportunity to get rid once and for all of this treacherous organization.
It is difficult, however, to understand the CIA’s current behavior without taking a look at the true reason why it was created and who created it.
And here is more info about the CF:.Why isn’t the CFR in the History Books?.
But First A Rational Dialogue about Communications
What made, for instance, James Baldwin and Margaret Mead’s superb 1970 dialogue about race and identity so powerful and so enduringly insightful is precisely the fact that it was a dialogue — not the ping-pong of opinions and co-reactivity that passes for dialogue today, but a commitment to mutual contemplation of viewpoints and considered response. That commitment is the reason why they were able to address questions we continue to confront with tenfold more depth and nuance than we are capable of today. And the dearth of this commitment in our present culture is the reason why we continue to find ourselves sundered by confrontation and paralyzed by the divisiveness of “us vs. them” narratives. “To bother to engage with problematic culture, and problematic people within that culture, is an act of love,” wrote the poet Elizabeth Alexander in contemplating power and possibility. Krista Tippett calls such engagement generous listening. And yet so much of our communication today is defined by a rather ungenerous unwillingness to listen coupled with a compulsion to speak.
Read more at – Brain Pickings
So here are the 10 reasons left-wingers cut Trump voters from their lives.
1. Just like our universities shut out conservative ideas and speakers, more and more individuals on the left now shut out conservative friends and relatives as well as conservative ideas.
2. Many, if not most, leftists have been indoctrinated with leftism their entire lives.
This is easily shown.
There are far more conservatives who read articles, listen to and watch broadcasts of the left and have studied under left-wing teachers than there are people on the left who have read, listened to or watched anything of the right or taken classes with conservative instructors.
As a result, those on the left really believe that those on the right are all SIXHIRB: sexist, intolerant, xenophobic, homophobic, Islamophobic, racist and bigoted. Not to mention misogynistic and transphobic.
3. Most left-wing positions are emotion-based. That’s a major reason people who hold leftist views will sever relations with people they previously cared for or even loved. Their emotions (in this case, irrational fear and hatred) simply overwhelm them.
4. Since Karl Marx, leftists have loved ideas more than people. All Trump voters who have been cut off by children, in-laws and lifelong friends now know how true that is.
5. People on the right think that most people on the left are wrong; people on the left think that most people on the right are evil. Decades of labeling conservative positions as “hateful” and labeling conservative individuals as “sexist,” “intolerant,” “xenophobic,” “homophobic,” “racist” and “bigoted” have had their desired effect.
6. The left associates human decency not so much with personal integrity as with having correct — i.e. progressive — political positions. Therefore, if you don’t hold progressive positions, you lack decency. Ask your left-wing friends if they’d rather their high school son or daughter cheat on tests or support Trump.
7. Most individuals on the left are irreligious, so the commandment “Honor your father and your mother” means nothing to those who have cut off relations with parents because they voted for Trump.
8. Unlike conservatives, politics gives most leftists’ lives meaning. Climate change is a good example. For leftists, fighting carbon emissions means saving human existence on Earth. Now, how often does anyone get a chance to literally save the world? Therefore, to most leftists, if you voted for Trump, you have both negated their reason for living and are literally destroying planet Earth. Why would they have Thanksgiving or Christmas with such a person?
9. The left tends toward the totalitarian. And every totalitarian ideology seeks to weaken the bonds between children and parents. The left seeks to dilute parental authority and replace it with school authority and government authority. So when your children sever their bond with you because you voted for Trump, they are acting like the good totalitarians the left has molded.
10. While there are kind and mean individuals on both sides of the political spectrum, as a result of all of the above, there are more mean people on the left than on the right. What other word than “mean” would anyone use to describe a daughter who banished her parents from their grandchildren’s lives because of their vote?
Source: 10 Reasons Left-Wingers Cut Trump Voters From Their Lives