Home and Reset Print Mode

 

 

Our government is just a façade to cover up the Collaborative governance
that is really controlling us. SPEAK OUT to remain free, or be quietly enslaved.

 

Spiritual

Overtaking Nations

Why A Replubic

Solutions

 

 

 

My Search
My Twitter
My Blog
Links, etc.
My Other Site

 

Constitutional Education - NPV - Show Print View!

Why the Electoral College?

Remember the Constitution was intentionally created in a way that was not purely democratic. Although, America elects its representatives and passes new laws through a democratic process, this does not mean it is a democracy.

The founders knew from history that a pure democracy, otherwise known as majority, rule does not protect an individual's rights. Instead it can act much like a king or dictator and allow the majority to abuse its power and oppress the minority. This is why they intentionally gave us a Constitutional Republic and not a democracy. This is also why they gave us the Electoral College as a safeguard to protect against a tyranny of the majority.

History has proven that when 51% of the public gains control in a pure democracy they can forever control the other 49%. The Electoral College guards against a group of people, a state or multiple states from gaining too much power.

Why the Electoral College?

Very basically to keep large population centers from ruling America.

My purpose here is to educate citizens about the nonsense called the National Popular Vote Compact. It is a step to bring about Democracy. In other words, another step toward Communism.

The big states would rule the country.

WHY OUR FOUNDERS GAVE US THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

"The ordaining of laws in favor of one part of the nation, to the prejudice and oppression of another, is certainly the most erroneous and mistaken policy. An equal dispensation of protection, rights, privileges, and advantages, is what every part is entitled to, and ought to enjoy." —Benjamin Franklin on Electoral College

President Trump, I was disheartened to hear you say that we should do away with the electoral college when you wouldn’t have won the election, despite millions of illegal's voting for Hillary, had we not been given the college by our founders. What those wonderful and brilliant statesmen gave us is crucial to preserve freedom and preventing a tyrant from getting elected. These are some of the important reasons the founders gave us the electoral college! Please refresh yourself on this important part of our Constitution which has kept us from mob rule since 1787.

Although the preamble to the Constitution begins with “We the people,” the word “democracy” (mob rule) is not mentioned in the Declaration of Independence, the Articles of Confederation, the Constitution, or the Bill of Rights. Even the Pledge of Allegiance is “to the Republic for which it stands.” We are supposed to be a nation of laws, “rule of law” rather than “mob rule.”

Read the entire article here: News with Views

Constitutional Education - NPV Show Print View!

 

 

Help me promote this website!