We have been Duped so many ways it hurts to admit it.
Things We DON'T Have to Research AGAIN
This by Anna Von Reitz
It has come to my attention that patriotic Americans all over this country are spending time and resources delving into things that have already been delved into and explicitly determined with exactitude and proof. In the interests of saving a lot of unnecessary effort, I am publishing a list of topics we have firmly and well in hand already.
1. The existence of the original constitution called The Constitution for the united States of America.
2. The existence of the "original" 13th Amendment, called the Titles of Nobility Amendment.
3. The current status of the Reclamation Acts (still mostly in force).
4. The non-existence of a Declaration of War commencing the so-called American Civil War.
5. The non-existence of a Peace Treaty ending the American Civil War.
6. The destruction by operation of Law of the original Confederation of States.
7. The publication of a new "Federal Constitution" called "The Constitution of the United States of America" in 1868, applying to a union of corporate franchises operated as States of States.
8. The unlawful forced conversion of 11 Southern state legislatures following the Civil War.
9. The unlawful forced adoption of new "state" constitutions following the Civil War and the usurpation of the original States of America by federal franchises operated as States of States under the same or deceitfully similar names.
10. The unlawful forced adoption of new names in the form "California State" to designate land jurisdiction states.
11. The fact that neither the United States nor the United States of America have ever been sovereign nations. Both have always been associations or federations or confederations of sovereign nations. Our states of the union are the only sovereign nations here.
12. Our nationality is based on our states--- Texans, Wisconsinites, Minnesotans, etc.
13. The fact that the required ratification of amendments to the Federal Constitution including the 14th and 16th Amendments by the member states never took place.
14. The fact that Franklin Delano Roosevelt and the Governors of the "States of States" acting as franchises of the United States of America worked a constructive bankruptcy fraud against the actual land jurisdiction states and the American people.
15. The fact that the Federal Reserve has mercilessly and fraudulently bilked and made false claims in commerce against the American states and people since 1913.
16. The fact that the members of Congress have served themselves and promoted usurpation against the actual states and people of America.
I am sure there are more topics that have been nailed down already that I am presently not mentioning, but all these above have been proven beyond any shadow of a doubt.